Can you expedite the state database updating process?

The truth is no one can. When an order to seal or expunge a record is issued by a judge or authorized panel, it is then passed through the official government agencies until it is removed. Anyone who promises you they can do it faster than that, whether for free or at a cost, is lying.

< Back