How do I get started?

The first thing you need to do to seal or expunge your criminal record is to make sure you have completed your case. That means you have satisfied all the terms of your sentence - meaning you have completed all community services, taken all classes, and paid all fines, fees, or other costs. If you received probation, you must have had your probation terminated. If you have done all of that, then just take our qualification test and find out if you qualify. If you have any questions, contact us and we will have someone guide you through the process.

< Back