What are the benefits of Expeal?
With Expeal, you get your forms reviewed by an attorney or an attorney-supervised staff member. The forms are also mailed and documents collected at a central office, ensuring everything is done properly. However, if your state requires a hearing, it is important to note that you will have to attend the hearing on your own. There is no attorney-client relationship created with the Expeal package. But it is still the cheapest and best way to make sure your record is cleared. There are a ton of benefits. Some of them include:
- You will save time and you won't get frustrated with the legal process. Even though the sealing and expungement process can be figured out, it is still a legal process at the end of the day.
- You know an attorney or an attorney-supervised staff member is both reviewing your documents and handling your document collection and filing for you.
- An attorney licensed in your state will be responsible for your documents and will either review it themselves or train and supervise the staff member that will review it.
- Even though we don't have to, we hold our staff to the same standard of conduct as the Bar Association in your state, where a violation of our rules can lead to immediate termination.
- The attorneys on our team will know the local court rules, the judges, and the local legal procedures, which will make your chance of succeeding that much higher, while also making sure your documents are either collected or filed as fast as possible.