What are the benefits of hiring an attorney?
By hiring an attorney, your forms are actually drafted by an attorney. All filings and communications are done on that attorney's letterhead. You create an attorney-client relationship while also obtaining the rights given to you by the Bar Association in your state. Furthermore, you know you have someone that will attned court hearings on your behalf. Even though hiring an attorney is the most expensive option, the attorneys who work with Expeal do so with the understanding that they can only charge the low flat fee we request since we automate most of the process for them. There are a benefits to hiring an attorney to seal or expunge your record through Expeal. Some of them include:
- You will save time and you won't get frustrated with the legal process. Even though the sealing and expungement process can be figured out, it is still a legal process at the end of the day.
- You know an attorney or an attorney-supervised staff member is both reviewing your documents and handling your document collection and filing for you.
- An attorney licensed in your state will be responsible for your documents and will either review it themselves or train and supervise the staff member that will review it.
- An attorney will attend any court hearings on your behalf, making sure you get the best possible presentation of your case.
- An attorney can lose their license if they don't stick to the standard of conduct required by the Bar Association in your state.
- An attorney can provide you with legal advice related to other aspects of your life.
- The attorneys on our team will know the local court rules, the judges, and the local legal procedures, which will make your chance of succeeding that much higher, while also making sure your documents are either collected or filed as fast as possible.