What is the benefit of Expeal?
If you have your record sealed or expunged you can legally deny or fail to acknowledge the arrests covered by the Expealed record. That means you can legally say "No" when potential employers, landlords, colleges, or anyone else asks if you were arrested. You will get the second chance you deserve. Your crminal record, whether a conviction or an arrest, will no longer show up on most background checks. A good list of the benefits are the following:
- An employer is not allowed to ask about a sealed or expunged conviction, nor can a sealed or expunged conviction be used against you in any employment decision.
- Your sealed or expunged charges will not show up on almost all background checks, whether for employers, landlords, schools, or otherwise.
- You can truthfully and legally answer "No" on almost all job, renal, or school applications when asked if you have a criminal history.
- You will become eligible for many more employment, housing, and educational opportunitities, greatly increasing your earning capacity and opportunity in life.
- You will become eligible for many more types of professional licenses.
- You can tell friends, family, and dates that you have not been convicted of a crime.